GEORGIA FOOD HANDLERS
Specializing in Food Handler Training for GEORGIA. Show the GEORGIA public that you are serious about food safety with a food handlers card or certificate from eFoodhandlers®, a national leader. A healthy food service industry requires that public can eat with confidence at their favorite restaurant. With eFoodhandlers training, you get vital information on food preparation and handling practices you need to serve safely.
Today's Food Safety Question
Cities of Recent GEORGIA
FREE with Registration
- Easy to Understand Course
- Video, Text & Flash-based course options
- Free optional practice testing
- Free Food Handler Re-Testing
- Laminated cards, badges and manuals for purchase
For Only $10
- FDA-based Food Safety Course
- Immediate print for cards, badges & certificates
- No Extra fee to RePrint cards
- Online verification for employers
- No questions asked refunds
eFoodHandlers is committed to assisting those who donate their time and resources on behalf of others. Any GEORGIA charitable organization can access eFoodHandlers training and testing FREE of charge.
eFoodHandlers makes it easy for businesses in GEORGIA to manage food worker training. Manage employee transcripts, determine status of training needs, or set a payment account with quantity discounts.
For Government Agencies
eFoodHandlers works cooperatively with Government Agencies to provide food safety on behalf of local GEORGIA jurisdictions. This includes custom websites, referral programs and pay-for-click advertising.